Slow-release watering rings for trees and shrubs
TreeMateJr Select™ watering rings take the stress out of planting new,low growing shrubs and trees. These 15 gallon rings are designed to provide a drip irrigation system over an extended period of time, to aid in preventing run-off and evaporation. Water slowly drips out of the rings for deep, even saturation of the root ball, eliminating severe water stress after transplant so your plants thrive.
TreeMateJr Select™ watering rings can reduce the possibility of frost damage by providing a direct contact supply of moisture, helping to prevent the damage of rapid temperature changes. TreeMateJr rings are a valuable tool during high temperature weather and drought conditions, providing continuous watering for reduced stress.
TreeMateJr Select™ watering rings are easy to use and only take about five minutes to install — no tools required. Each 15 gallon ring is easy to fill and only needs to be refilled 1-2 times per week.
Other Benefits Include:
- Installs in minutes, fits trees and shrubs up to 6” in trunk caliper
- Holds up to 15 gallons of water with a drip time of 5-8 hours allowing for a deep, even saturation
- Reduces transplant shock and drought stress
- Durable tree watering ring is made from a heavy duty PVC material that can naturally withstand
prolonged UV exposure
- Measurements: 35” diameter x 6” high