Take the stress out of planting new trees with our TreeMate Select 20 gallon tree watering bag. This bag is designed to ensure that your new trees will survive their crucial first year after being planted. It eliminates the severe water stress new trees endure after transplanting by delivering a high volume of water directly to their root system.
TreeMate Select watering bags are designed to provide a drip irrigation system directly to tree roots over an extended period of time. The bag prevents water run-off and evaporation and provides deep saturation. It reduces the possibility of frost damage during the Spring and Fall, when new trees are most likely planted because its constant supply of moisture deflects the damage of rapid temperature changes. The bag is great for soaking before digging, for providing continuous water during summer droughts, and reduces transplant shock.
Other Benefits Include:
- Easy fill opening
- UV Stabilized to endure extended exposure to sunlight
- Safe to use with nutrient or chemical additives
- Commercial quality and residential friendly
- 30”x18” when filled at base
- Single bag fits trees up to 4” caliper and holds 20 gallons of water
- Attach 2 bags for trees 4”-8” caliper and holds 40 gallons of water
- Bag is empty in 6-8 hours
- Made of heavy duty green polyethylene with nylon webbing, poly straps, and black nylon zippers
- Micro-perforated release points along the bottom seams