Imidacloprid 75WSP Select
Imidacloprid 75WSP Select™ is a versatile, non-repellent systemic insecticide for turf and ornamental plants. Introduced into the U.S. market in the early 1990’s, the active ingredient imidacloprid has repeatedly demonstrated its reliability and value to both pest management and turfgrass professionals. Imidacloprid 75WSP Select™ provides professionals with a critical tool in their efforts to protect turf, ornamentals, and structural property from damaging insect populations.
- Available in convenient water soluble packaging
- Non-repellency means that insects cannot detect Imidacloprid 75 WSP Select™
- Active ingredient controls through both contact and ingestion
- Applications are more forgiving than traditional repellent barriers
- Excellent control of white grubs in turf at relatively low use rates