Imazacast™ is a selective, systemic aqueous formulation herbicide that can be applied either directly to water for the control/suppression of target submerged aquatic vegetation, or it can be applied as a broadcast spray to floating and emergent plants. The systemic activity of Imazamox, the active ingredient, provides leaf to root control of targeted weeds.
- Provides control of a both surface and submerged vegetation in aquatic environments.
- Can be used in noncrop industrial areas such as railroads, tank farms, pumping stations, rights-of-way.
- There are no restrictions on livestock watering, swimming, fishing, domestic use, or use of treated water for agricultural sprays.
- Quickly absorbed and translocated to growing portions of the target vegetation.
- Active on many submerged, emergent and floating broadleaf and monocot aquatic plants.
- Applications of Imazacast to emergent, floating or shoreline species require the use of a spray adjuvant. Always use a spray
adjuvant that is appropriate for aquatic sites.
- Aquatic sites – ponds, lakes, estuarine and marine sites, swamps, marshes, wetlands
- Ditches, canals, creeks, streams, rivers and other slow-moving bodies of water
- Roadsides, fence rows
- Utility rights-of-way
- Industrial noncrop areas – tank farms, pumping stations