Broad-spectrum, long residual pre-emergent and early post-emergent weed control in terrestrial and aquatic sites
STATE REGISTRATIONS PENDING
Flumioxazin 51 WDG™ is a pre-emergent and early post-emergent herbicide for use in and around ornamental woody shrubs, deciduous trees and conifers grown outdoors in containers or in the field (in ground), to maintain bare ground non-crop areas.
Also labeled for use as a fast-acting contact herbicide for the control of selected aquatic weeds including submerged, emerged and floating species. Depending on type of aquatic weed, applications can be made as a surface spray or sub-surface application.
Flumioxazin 51 WDG Select™ can also be applied to labeled dormant warm-season turf types for pre-emergent and early post-emergent control of labeled weeds. Tank mixing with other pre- and post-emergent herbicides may provide broader spectrum weed control.
Can be used on farms, orchards and vineyards for non-selective vegetation control to maintain bare ground non-crop areas that must be kept weed free. Applications rates 6-12 fl oz/A (0.15-0.3 oz/1000). Do not apply to farm alleys or roads where traffic may result in treated dust settling onto crops or other desirable vegetation. Do not apply to ditch banks.
- Selective pre- and early post-emergence control of grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Broad-spectrum control of over 100 tough weeds
- Fast-acting, residual control
- Flexible application options
- Doesn’t volatilize and move off target
- Unique mode of action
- Excellent tank-mix partner with non-selective and other herbicides
- Exceptional value
- In and around container-grown and in-ground ornamental woody shrubs, deciduous trees and conifers
- Selected submerged, emerged and floating aquatic weeds
- Dormant warm-season turf
- Bare ground non-crop areas
- Annual bluegrass*
- *Pre-emergent control only
- See label for full list of weeds controlled