Fast-acting control made from sunflowers
Beloukha Garden Herbicide is a bio-based, contact herbicide made from sunflowers. Providing burndown of both annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses, as well as most mosses and other cryptogams, Beloukha is fact-acting and leaves no residue as soil organisms consume the C9, producing CO2 and H2O. This product is also proven to be rain fast within 2 hours of application.
Beloukha is effective in various weather conditions, working faster when used in hot and dry weather, and with an ideal concentration rate between 5% and 8% – 6.5 to 10.5 fl oz of Beloukha per one gallon of water.
- Contact, non-selective, broad spectrum, foliar-applied herbicide
- Low odor through improved formulation
- Provides burndown of both annual and perennial broadleaf weeds, grasses and more
- Fast-acting with visible effects on most weeds within hours of application
- Versatile for use on turf, landscape, hardscape and ornamental areas
- Bedding plants
- Foliage and flowering plants
- Shrubs and trees
- Around buildings and structures
- Greenhouse and interior
- Non-crop industrial areas; dry aquatic sites; dry drainage areas