X-Out 41 Plus
X-Out 41 Plus is a post-emergent, non-selective, systemic herbicide that mixes readily with water to be applied as a foliar spray for the control or destruction of most herbaceous plants. X-Out 41 Plus moves through the target plant from foliage contact point and into the root system. Visible control effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, and up to 7 days or more on perennial weeds. These include gradual wilting and yellowing of the target plant which advance to the complete browning of above-ground growth and deterioration of the underground plant parts and root system.
Rainfall or irrigation occurring within 6 hours after application may reduce effectiveness. Heavy rainfall or irrigation within 2 hours after application may wash the chemical off the foliage and a repeat treatment may be required.
- Contains an advanced, fully loaded proprietary surfactant and anti-foaming system for maximum performance and weed control
- Provides control of a wide variety of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush and trees
- Can be applied with most industrial and field-type sprayers
- Applications made above the crops should be made when the weeds are a minimum of 6” above the desirable vegetation
- X-Out 41 Plus product does not provide residual weed control
- Residential and institutional lawns
- Ornamental beds and landscape areas
- Athletic fields
- Commercial sod farms
- Golf course fairways and roughs
- Utility rights-of-way
- Industrial areas
- Agricultural row and field grown crops, including glyphosate ready crops