Selective pre-emergent and early post-emergent herbicide
Prodiazone Select™ is a selective pre-emergent and early post-emergent herbicide for control of sedges, crabgrass, annual grass and broadleaf weeds. Prodiazone Select is a flowable formulation (suspension concentrate) containing 4 lbs. of active ingredient per gallon.
- Demonstrates tolerance on both cool and warm season turfgrasses
- Dual mode of action, absorbed by weeds from shoot to root, long-lasting residual
- Pre-emergent control – 3 to 5 months post application – of perennial sedges like green kyllinga and yellow nutsedge.
- Provides early post-emergent crabgrass control in 1-4 leaf stages
- Can provide up to 100 days pre-emergent control over annual and perennial nutsedge
- Residential and institutional lawns
- Parks, Athletic fields
- Ornamental sites including landscapes
- Commercial sod farms
- Golf course fairways and roughs
- Container and field grown ornamentals
- Non-Crop areas – including roadsides, utilities and managed rights-of-way