Broad Spectrum Turf Fungicide
Fluazinam 40SC Select™ is a broad spectrum, multi-site fungicide to control diseases in turf grasses on golf courses only. The active ingredient, fluazinam, is the only registered fungicide for turf in FRAC group 29. It has no known resistance and as a multi-site contact, it has a very low risk of developing resistance.
Fluazinam 40SC Select™, when partnered with Chlorothalonil-based fungicides, provides season-long protection against the toughest turf diseases without interruptions.
Fluazinam 40SC Select™ not only provides superior protection against dollar spot, but also controls 10 additional turf diseases. It even controls dollar spot that is resistant to other chemistries.
- Unique multi-site contact active ingredient, reduces resistance management
- Excellent control of dollar spot and 10 additional turf diseases
- Perfect tank mix partner with systemics for inside out protection
- Controls dollar spot that is resistant to other chemistries
- Algal scum
- Brown blight
- Brown patch
- Dollar spot
- Gray snow mold
- Large patch
- Leaf spot
- Melting out
- Pink patch
- Pink snow mold
- Red thread
- Stem rust
- Golf course tees, greens, fairways and roughs