Turf, tree and ornamental insecticide
Acephate 90 Prill Select
Acephate 90 Prill Select™ is a water-dispersible, prill formulated insecticide labeled for consistent and economical control of certain pests including ants, aphids, earwigs, sowbugs, thrips, wasps and whitefly. Acephate 90 Prill Select works both as a contact insecticide, then as it penetrates plant tissues it controls insects systemically. Can be used on turf, trees, container grown nursery stock and ornamentals and as a mound treatment for fire ants in turf grass areas.
Use Acephate 90 Prill Select for the control of the listed pests (including fire ants in non-bearing citrus and turfgrass only), on non-bearing citrus, nursery stock (including container grown nursery stock), trees, shrubs, turfgrass (golf courses and sod farms), outdoor floral crops, ground covers, and greenhouse floral and foliage plant crops. See label for additional insect treatments.
• Do not apply under conditions involving possible drift to food, forage or other plantings that might be damaged or the crops thereof rendered unfit for sale, use or consumption.
Pests Controlled Include*
- Ants (including Fire, Harvester)
- Pantry Pests (Confused Flour Beetle, Indian Moth Meal, and Trogoderma)
*Refer to label for full list of pests controlled
- Golf course turf
- Sod farms
- Container grown nursery stock
- Ornamentals and trees
- Non-crop areas restricted to fire and harvester ant mounds
- Food handling establishments
- Crack and crevice treatments